A range of products at market places, if you are looking for a product at an affordable price, is available with all the new and unique features. Then Yonex is here to offer you its very own and incredible product Yonex Nanoray Light 8i LCW Badminton Racket.
Yonex Nonoray rackets are developed on the basic concept of the aerodynamic frame, which provides users with lightning-fast badminton, which helps to return the shots in minimum possible time. Suppose you are a fast with technique switch’s than it can help you to dominate over opponents. Shaft and the racket frame are made of Nanomesh and Carbon Nanotube, allowing its users with additional features of better repulsion power, toughness, and strength.
Yonex Nanoray Light 8i LCW Badminton Racket has almost the same design as Yonex Duora 10 LCW. Suppose you are looking for an evenly balanced racket with incredible features, then this product is where your search ends. This product offers 9 to 12.5 Tension, 65 stiffness, and high flexibility. It an authentic product with lightweight with great power and control.,this latest product from Yonex, Nanoray, provides its users fast and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion using the new aero frame.
This product is specially made for players who play incredibly high speed and force their opponents into the back of the badminton court. The thinner top of the product reduces the air resistance and hence provides a higher rate. Simultaneously, the bottom part ( the thicker part) of the racket helps generate maximum repulsion.
Essential Features of Yonex Nonoray light 8i LCW Grey strung badminton.
- Grip size – G4 (that is 8.25cm, which makes it a comfortable product for Yonex lovers and players)
- Weight – 77 gram (lightweight makes it an easy to handle the product and can help you avoid muscle strain)
- Fully covered (which implies that the cover will do the protection from sun, moisture, etc.)
- Even Balance (An evenly balanced racket that will help you provide a balance in your game)
- Head Shape – Isometric Shape (Its shape directly refers to the point that it has larger sweet spot or area of the rackets string bed that produces the most power)
- Aero box frame (which helps to minimize the air resistance, that will make your shots more powerful and speedy)
- Control Support Cap (provides approx. 90% wider and flat surface when compared with an ordinary racket enables easy gripping and faster maneuverability)
- Beamwidth – 20.5 cm
- Strung type – Strung
- Ideal for – Advanced players
There are many products available at market places, then why one should prefer Yonex Nonoray light 8i LCW Grey strung badminton racket? The answer to it is straightforward. The features that make this racket different from others are that it is based on new technology, enabling fast handling and high repulsion, allowing you quick movements.
The aero box frame has such a shape that it minimizes the air resistance and enables the more rapid flow of air across the curved surfaces during the swing, which pushes the opponent near the edges. Its material helps to provide lightweight and rigidity at the same time. Getting all the unique and new technical features with a comfort level in just one product can catch your eyes at an affordable price range.